Tax Return/Self-Employment Tax Help

Confused about your taxes? Not sure where to start? Wondering what the deal is with self-employment taxes?

Rock 'n' Roll Accounting helps musicians/creatives/entrepreneurs navigate their tax concerns & questions -- AND you'll be working with a fellow musician in the industry that gets you.

Tax Returns -
Typical tax returns with self-employment income (Schedule C) - average rate $300.

Bookkeeping -
Contact for detailed pricing and appointment

Tax Questions -
Free initial consultation, contact for appointment

This service is offered...:
Listing created Oct 5, 2021

Public discussion (0)

You must log in to send a new comment.